dinsdag 28 juni 2011

Second Japan trip: Day 1: 6-09-2007

This is the Second trip to Japan of Hennie and me.

We Just arrived at our Hotel in Osaka.
I had the worst flight ever!
Everything went well until we ate dinner and I got sick from it, I felt horrible!
I got some medicine from the crew and my stomach got a little better.
The whole flight I felt nauseous, I managed to not throw up by a lot of breathing exercises.
When I got out of the plane I got hit by the heath and had to throw up,
luckily I was holding a bag for it.
I felt so embarrassed to just get on the floor in a corner and
throw up while all other people were passing.
Yuck, I hated it! My boyfriend told me some guy put his hand
before his eyes and peeked trough it because he didn't dare to watch.

We got to the hotel with some pauses because I still didn't felt well
and the train and subway was not helping.
No I am at the hotel and still have the feeling of being in the air plane.

This afternoon I'll go shopping in America-Mura and later
on I'll be meeting up with the The Osaka Koneko,
I guess I have to miss out on the yummy okonomiyaki, vegetables for me it is!

There was one good thing about this all.

3 months ago I lost one of my dolls Baby the stars shine bright bow hair clips
and I was very sad about this, somehow today it felt from my other doll,
It almost looked like she somehow had stolen it and hidden it,
I have no idea how this happened,
in the meanwhile I even got a meet-up with this doll and didn't see it.

Also I was glad my boyfriend is with me on this trip, I could not manage without him!
At Innocent World I bought two rings and a see trough umbrella.


(I don't have the umbrella any more because I have forgotten it in the train in The Netherlands)



At some random stores I bought also nice stuff, but I won’t bother you with that.

In the evening we met up for dinner at Mr. Osaka, a great okonomiyaki place 
with The Osaka Koneko and Josephineisevil, it was great!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...