maandag 2 juli 2012

11-11-2011 Harajuku and Shinjuku

This day I wanted to visit Harajuku again, 
we had lunch at Jonathan`s, this is located on one of the corners of the crossing in Harajuku.
The food was very good! 
It was very cold this day, so I wore my new gloves.





















When we were in the train to Harajuku we noticed this Café,
but once we were there it was closed, I guess we have to go there next time we are in Japan.






















In the evening my friends took me and my boyfriend out for dinner at Christon cafe
 It is a gothic theme cafe.

This is the menu


























 They had a very impressive list of cocktails.
My boyfriend took the Chocolat and I too the Midnight mess,
The chocolat was not very special since it was a small amount of drink,
but the Midnight mess was very tasty.
Also their food was very good!

















































Pizza

  The interior








































Dessert


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Harajuku is the best place of Japan for travelling. the images are so amazing.it's very nice place for foods.thanks for sharing such nice images and post.

    Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...