zaterdag 6 augustus 2011

Third Japan trip: Day 5: 23-03-2009

Today we went to a Japanese garden in Kobe.

While we were there, there was a just married couple getting their photo's taken,
Hennie also took some pictures of them.























The garden was very relaxing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After this we went to China town, I randomly found there a shop that sold Jane Marple,
I bought there a tea spoon and fake nails that matches my corset I have back home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked her the way to the Vivre building where some lolita shops are located, 

at Innocent World I bought new socks.

We ate at MC donalds, I took a happy meal, wow here you can choose your present, that is nice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

picture of my nails:
Photobucket

In a sock shop I bought loads of socks and some tights, so cheap here!
Photobucket

After this we went back to Kobe st. Here we bought some Macaroons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After we brought our stuff back to the hotel we went to the Swatch store 

to get my battery in my watch fixed and Hennie bought a new watch.
I a cute shop they had the greatest Care Bear bins, I think I'll get it later.. 


We were worried to take it home, but I think if we stuff it full with socks and stuff it should survive haha!
Photobucket

We went for dinner at mr. Osaka.
It tasted great again!

Broccoli, squid and mayonnaise
Photobucket

Modanyaki



Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...