woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Start of a new blog series

Starting from 15~17 October new blog series will appear here!!
This Friday I leave for Japan, I'll be staying for 1 month.
In this time, I'll be staying in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.
I have a lot of activities planned for this trip.
Food, culture, music, fashion, travelling.. everything you want to know about Japan!

I my other blog: www.leylafashion.blogspot.com
I'll be writing back ground articles about some of the fashion I see in Japan.

And on my Youtube Channel I'll be posting Vlogs! www.youtube.com/gothiclolitagirl

Please also follow the above written profiles, because if you do,
I have a fun price give away while I am in Japan, so please stay tuned!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...