woensdag 6 juli 2011

Second Japan trip: Day 7: 12-07-2007

This day we went to the Volks store in Osaka,
it is a huge building with all floors filled with toys, robots, dolls and more,
the upper floor is with Dollfie.
I bought a carrier bag, a new wig for Luna and a cleaning sponge since Shinju is dirty.

In the shop the sales girls couldn't stop saying Shinju is so cute LOL..
She was so nice, she showed me all their carrier bags
and for the one I bought I asked if 2 SD's could fit into it,
so she took two of the shelve and showed me they fitted!



New stuff and Shinju




This day I also went to Innocent World and bought a skirt and socks that I could wear
the day after on the business meet!
And we did some other shopping.

Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...